Warranty and Return Policy
ITC Quality Policy
ITC is a global supplier of manufactured products with a commitment to providing quality products. We strive toconsistently achieve error-free products, fast response & 100% on time deliveries. We achieve these goals throughcontinuous improvement and commitment to customer satisfaction.
Competence, commitment and dedication will be encouraged. The active involvement of every person will be usedto improve innovation, quality, product value and customer satisfaction.
General Product Limited Warranty
ITC warrants, to the original consumer, that our products will be free of defects in materials and / or workmanship fora period of one year from the original date of purchase. This warranty will be voided if the product is damaged orrendered inoperable by accident or incident; improper installation; unreasonable or improper use; lack ofmaintenance; unauthorized repair, modification, disassembly or other changes unrelated to materials and/orworkmanship.
ITC’s liability to repair or replace a damaged item shall be limited to the original purchaser ofthe item at the original purchase price of the damaged unit of a period of one (1) year from date of purchase. Thiswarranty specifically excludes damage, deterioration or discoloration of the product caused by sunlight or similarultraviolet rays and / or wavelengths and / or dents, holes or scratches to the unit caused by stones, rocks, debris and/ or vehicles.
ITC reserves the right to review the damaged item and the site where the damage occurred. ITC mayrequire the purchaser to ship the item to ITC for inspection and the cost of such shipping shall be borne solely by thepurchaser. The damaged item must remain available for inspection until the claim is finalized. Whenever claims aresettled, ITC reserves the right to be subrogated under any existing insurance policies the purchaser may have.
EVENTS THAT VOID WARRANTY
All above warranties are null and void if any one or more of the following events occurs:
a) the item is not provided to ITC for inspection upon ITC’s request;
b) ITC determines that the item has been improperly installed, altered in any way or tempered with; and/or
c) ITC determines that the item was not used under normal operating conditions or in accordance with labels orinstructions for the item. In addition to the foregoing, this Warranty does not protect against damage to the itemwhen ITC determines, in its sole discretion, that the damage resulted from acts of God such as lightning, floodearthquake, war, vandalism, theft, normal-use wear and tear, corrosion, abuse, non-authorized program or systemequipment modification or alteration.
This Warranty contains the sole warranty of ITC with respect to the product and is given in lieu ofall other warranties. There are no other warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantabilityor fitness for a particular purpose and any implied warranties that cannot be waived and/or excluded are herebylimited in duration to the terms of this Warranty.(1)
LIMITATION ON LIABILITY
In no event shall ITC or any affiliate of ITC be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental,consequential, or multiple damages arising out of the use of the item, regardless of the legal theory on which suchclaim is based, even if ITC has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Consequential damages shallinclude, but are not limited to loss of profits, loss of savings or revenue.
(1) Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not beapplicable.
ITC RETURN POLICY
1) ITC will accept absolutely no returns for product(s) found defective without a Return Authorization Number (RGA).An RGA can be obtained by completing the RGA form under the ‘Warranty’ tab of the ITC website, via email at email@example.com, or by calling the quality department at 1.888.871.8860 prior to sending product(s) back to ITCIncorporated.
2) All correspondence and credits pertaining to the alleged non-conforming product will reference the RGA number.If your company uses its own return goods numbering system, ITC will make every effort to include both referencenumbers on ITC's RGA. All returns must be accommodated by our RGA number or they will not be processed. Ifproduct is received without our RGA number written on the outside of the carton, it will be refused upon receipt. Allcustomers have 90 days to return product or the RGA will be voided.
3) ITC will reimburse a customer for credit on returned parts that are determined defective by ITC. Credit is enteredbased on the invoiced quoted price for said part.
4) ITC will not credit customers for unauthorized Dealer mark-ups or customer mark-up fees.
5) ITC will not issue credit for parts that were damaged or inappropriately handled by customer. Alterations to an ITC part will invalidate the warranty.
6) To preserve your claim, please securely package all parts before shipping to ITC. Damage caused by improper orinadequate storage or packaging before or during shipment will invalidate the warranty and credit may be denied.All claims are reviewed by ITC's Quality Department to determine the validity of the claim. Claims will be evaluatedand disposition of said claim will be dispatched within 45 days.
7) Invalid returned parts (non-ITC parts) shall be held for 15 days maximum, then destroyed or returned at customer'sexpense, ITC will notify the customer accordingly. Repeated submission of invalid parts will warrant us charging theoffending customer a handling fee. If a part is damaged or lost during transit, customer is responsible for directing aclaim to the courier service, not ITC.
8) ITC is not responsible for freight charges of parts that the customer has ordered in error or for parts that are foundnot defective.
9) A 25% or $25.00 (whichever is greater) restocking fee may be invoiced or deducted from the return credit for partsthat are not defective or parts ordered in error.
10) If a scrap credit is authorized by ITC, we will issue an RGA number and apply the credit to the customer's accountwithout inspecting the product or having it returned to ITC. Scrap credit cannot be taken by a customer withoutwritten consent by ITC.
Manufacturers’ Select By ITC
PO Box 8338, Holland, MI 49422-8338
Phone: 616-396-1355 – Fax: 616-396-1152